1. In addition to supplies above, you will need a piece of card stock paper measuring 8 ½” x 5” (21.6 x 12.7 cm).
2. Fold paper in half widthwise.
Prep rainbow pieces.
1. Cut one tiny heart shape from red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple rolls of Fabric Creations Multi-Purpose Craft Material.
2. Cut six cloud shapes from white roll of Fabric Creations Multi-Purpose Craft Material.
3. Thread pink embroidery floss through large eyed hand sewing needle and string hearts together with one stitch in the centre of each.
4. Gather hearts and tie a bow on either side. Cut length of floss from hank.
Assemble and finish the valentine.
1. Glue clouds, stacked, on the top half of the front of the card.
2. Glue rainbow heart garland below clouds.