1. In addition to supplies above, you will need one plain plastic headband.
2. Peel paper backing from PeelnStick sheet and press stcky side on wrong side of faux fur piece measuring approximately 5” x 6” (12.5 x 15 cm).
3. On paper side of PeelnStick, draw a triangle measuring 4 3/8” (11 cm) wide and 4” (10 cm) tall, leaving 1” (2.5 cm) below PeelnStick. Cut out triangle, extending base to include the extra inch of faux fur.
Hint: Bottom portion will be used to wrap ear around headband.
4. Cut out felt triangle measuring 3 ¼” x 3 ¼” (8.3 x 8.3 cm).
Hint: For ear-like shape, make both triangle sides convex.
5. Repeat steps 2 to 4 for second ear.
Assemble Cat Ears.
1. Peel paper backing from faux fur ear shapes.
2. Center felt pieces on “sticky” portions of faux fur triangles.
3. Snip the peak of the faux fur toward felt point, before folding edges over felt.
4. Use Hi-tak Glue to glue a piece of pipe cleaner where fur meets felt. Use craft clips to hold in place while it dries.
Attach ears to headband.
1. Apply two rows of peel and stick tape to fully cover the bottom portion of ear.
2. Fold bottom of ear shape around the headband and flatten excess fabric at the base of ear.
3. Repeat for second ear.