1. In addition to the supplies above, you will need one piece of 8 ½” x 11” (21.5 x 28 cm) card stock.
Create fabric stickers.
1. Peel paper backing from Peel n’ Stick sheet and place adhesive side on the wrong side of purple print fabric.
2. Draw star shapes with black Fabric Fun marker and cut out.
3. Repeat steps 1 and 2 with purple batik fabric.
1. Peel paper backing from Peel n’ Stick sheet and place adhesive side on the wrong side of yellow fabric.
2. Draw “banner shape” with orange marker and cut out.
3. Write special message on “banner” with fabric marker of your choice.
1. Fold card stock in half widthwise.
2. Peel paper backing from banner shape sticker, and place on the center of folded card stock as shown.
3. Finish by removing paper backing from purple star shapes and placing around yellow banner and in corners.
Hint: Use fabric stickers to make all kinds of textured cards, including Birthday and Thank-You cards!