1. Collect supplies above.
Hint: Zipper should be closed-end and measure 8” (20cm).
Create fleece lining.
1. Cut a piece of fabric measuring 9” x 21” (23 x 53.3 cm).
2. Cut Fusible Fleece to matching size and iron to secure according to directions on package.
1. With right sides facing, sew zipper tape to both short ends of pouch piece.
2. Fold pouch in half with zipper on top and sew along both sides to close.
Hint: Open zipper before sewing edges shut.
3. Fold pouch bottom to create two corners.
4. Sew a straight line on each side 2” (5 cm) from point.
5. Trim excess corners and turn pouch right-side-out.
6. Finish by adding a tassel made from two matching skeins of embroidery floss to create a decorative zipper pull.