1. Choose eight colours of embroidery thread. Cut a length of 60” for each colour.
2. Fold all strands in half equally, and knot at looped end. You should have sixteen strands.
Use circle template to make bracelet.
3. Pair your thread in 4 groups of two complimentary colours. Place these thread groups in four sets of two along your wheel (32 & 1, 4 & 5, 8 & 9, 12 & 13). Repeat this same colour sequence and pairings for the remaining half of your wheel.
4. Starting with your first pair, take the thread in slot 1, and place in 15, on the right hand side of its mirror complimentary thread.
5. Take the matching colour thread in 17, and put back in slot 1.
6. Rotate wheel.
7. Repeat with second colour group, and so on.
8. When your bracelet reaches the desired length, knot end. Braid remaining strands and tie to loop on other end to secure to your wrist. Finish by knotting and cutting excess strands.