1. In addition to supplies above, you will need a Mason Jar for this project.
2. Select at least four different patterned fabrics, each measuring at least 4” x 4” (10 x 10 cm).
Hint: This is a perfect opportunity to use up printed or brightly coloured scraps!
Create fabric flags.
1. Peel paper backing from Peel n’ Stick sheet, and place one sheet on the wrong side of each piece of scrap fabric.
Hint: Fabric piece should be slightly larger than each Peel n’ Stick sheet.
2. Draw two triangles measuring approximately 1” (2.5 cm) wide and 1¼” high (3 cm) on the right side of each piece of fabric.
Hint: Use permanent marker if you want the flag pieces to be outlined in black. Otherwise, use a Fast Fade marker.
3. Cut out triangles.
Hint: Depending on the size of your jar, you may want more triangle pieces, or to make them larger.
4. Remove paper backing and place triangles as shown so that they appear to be a hanging banner.
Optional: add a piece of embroidery floss along the top flat side of banner flags, tie in a bow on each end, and secure with a drop of glue.