1. In addition to supplies above, you will need one plain plastic headband.
2. Cut out 2 circles from grey felt measuring 3 ¼” (8 cm) and two circles from pink felt measuring 3” (7.5 cm).
3. Use Hi-tak glue to attach pink circles onto the center of each grey circle.
4. Use Hi-tak Glue to attach a piece of chenille stem around the pink circles. Use craft clips to hold in place while glue dries.
Attach ears to headband.
1. Cut two pieces of grey felt measuring 1 ½” x 3” (4 x 7.5 cm).
2. Apply PeelnStick tape to each of the long sides on both pieces.
2. Fold bottoms of ear shapes around the headband and use sticky felt to sandwich ears on headband, as shown.