1. You will need a roll of orange Fabric Creations Multi-Purpose Craft Material and one black sheet of Sticky-back felt for this project.
Prepare pattern pieces.
Hint: You can make this treat basket any size! Simply start with a larger or smaller circle.
1. Trace and cut a 9¼” (23.5 cm) diameter circle from Fabric Creations Multi-Purpose Craft Material. Circumference should be 29” (73.7 cm).
2. Add ½” to circumference measurement (used above) for width of the side. For height, use fold line on Fabric Creations Multi-Purpose Craft Material roll. Cut.
1. Sew height sides of Fabric Creations Multi-Purpose Craft Material rectangle together with a ¼” (0.6 cm) seam allowance.
2. Line up one end of tube created in previous step with the circle, with height seam on the outside.
Hint: To match pieces properly, mark circle and tube at the quarter marks with head pins. Line up head pins and then use clips to secure between pins.
3. Sew around at ¼” (0.6 cm) seam allowance.
4. Turn inside out and fold top down twice to create a “hem” at the top of the basket.
Decorate basket with a jack-o-lantern face.
1. On the paper side of the sticky felt sheet, trace two eyes, a nose, and a spooky mouth.
2. Cut out.
3. Peel paper backing from felt, and arrange on the front of the basket in the shape of a face.
4. Finally: Fill with candy!