2. From one fat quarter, cut out Bib Top; From another, cut out Bib Bottom.
3. To create Bib Back pattern from pattern pieces, cut or fold on solid line to remove seam allowance. Join paper pattern pieces by pinning or taping so that numbers 1 and 2 are aligned. Cut out from flannel fabric.
1. Using a ¼” (0.6 cm) seam allowance, attach Bib Top and Bib Bottom. Press open.
2. Choose two coordinating trims, and stitch or glue along the seam where Bib Top and Bib Bottom meet on the right side.
3. Lay Bib Front and Bib Back with right sides together.
4. Sew along edges at ¼” (0.6 cm) seam allowance, leaving a 3” (7.6 cm) gap on one side.
5. Turn bib right-side-out through gap. Press.
6. Topstitch along outside edges.
Hint: Clip gap shut with edges turned in so that it is sewn shut while topstitching.
7. Finish by attaching plastic snaps, as shown, following the instructions on the packaging